Student Focused Program
The need for effective leadership in our world has, perhaps, never been greater. To meet this need and serve the next generation of emerging leaders, the Center for Global Leadership (CGL) has developed a unique program for sustained transformational leadership development: PBA Lead. This three-course academic program is designed to cultivate exceptional student leaders ready to meet the challenge of leading differently.
Emphasizing biblical principles that help students lead with character and competence, PBA Lead offers an opportunity for students to develop a leadership strategy that follows the greatest leader, Jesus. The program is grounded in both contemporary leadership practices and biblical principles, inspiring students to first lead themselves before leading others. Building on this foundation, the program helps students identify their leadership strengths, passions, and personality and apply their learning to leadership opportunities on campus and in the community.
PBA Lead Information
The PBA Lead program guides students through a leadership journey at PBA. Some highlights of this program include the following:
- A three-course transformative experience with leadership opportunities on campus and within the community
- The integration of a biblical worldview, spiritual formation, practical application, and experiential opportunities
- An annual three-week immersive course (3 credits per course) to accelerate students’ development as a leader
- A supportive team at the CGL that encourages students’ faith and leadership growth
- Coaching and mentoring opportunities throughout the year, such as educational events, retreats, experiences, and potential internships
Eligible students must be incoming full-time freshmen. Students participating in athletics, talent (music, dance, and theatre), or honors are not eligible for this program due to conflicting co-curricular requirements.
The scholarship is renewable upon meeting co-curricular expectations as determined by the Center for Global Leadership and Student Development. Annual Scholarship Amount: $2,000.
The annual cost for the three-week August intensive is $995.00 per course. This fee includes on-campus housing during the course period, three meals per day M-F, and two meals per day on the weekend.
The commuter student fee does not include housing or meals.
Application: Closed for 2023-24 school year.
Deadline: Closed for 2023-24 school year.
For more information regarding the PBA Lead Scholarship Program, please contact the PBA Admissions Department at 877-892-3749.